Are you a candidate?
As a woman’s body experiences child birth or as a result of natural ageing, the tissue surrounding the vagina tend to expand during the delivery and can become weakened resulting in a condition known as vaginal relaxation. This can be uncomfortable, and might lead to deterioration of the functionality of the vagina and decrease in sensations leading to sexual difficulties or dissatisfaction.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) came as the hallmark procedure in the newly established field of cosmetogynecology, offering a convenient non-surgical treatment that rejuvenates the vaginal tissues with no pain and no downtime. Read on, to find out if LVR is just what you’ve been waiting for.
Is vaginal rejuvenation right for you?
1. Do you notice decreased sensation and stimulation during intercourse?
2. Does your vagina feel loose with minimal muscle tone?
3. Do you have a gaping vaginal opening?
4. Does your partner slip out during intercourse?
5. Do tampons fall out and feeling of ” loose Vagina “?
6. Does your vagina produce “gas-like” sounds during intercourse or “popping” sounds with walking?
7. Are you dissatisfied with the appearance of your labia due to pigmentation?
8. Do you experience vaginal dryness and lack of moisture, or pain during intercourse?
9. Do you sense inflammation, itching and burning sensation?
10. Do you experience involuntary release of urine, especially when you cough, sneeze, or laugh?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions you are likely a candidate for Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation. Scheduling a consultation to find out more about vaginal rejuvenation.
Feel safe. Be treated by experts.
Our doctors are supported by: